Explore the Possibilities
Designed from the ground up with a native touchscreen interface, G3X Touch flight displays are the smartest, most advanced large-format flight displays we've ever designed (and priced) specifically for experimental/amateur-built aircraft. And the integration and versatility provided by G3X Touch make it easy to create the ideal panel layout for your airplane. It's all enough to make you want to build one — just to have a platform for these amazing displays.
- Advanced flight displays with built-in VFR WAAS GPS
- Primary flight display (PFD) and multifunction display (MFD) capability plus optional highly configurable engine indication system (EIS) display
- Native infrared touchscreen interface seamlessly blends with familiar buttons and knobs
- Available in 10.6" landscape, 7" landscape and 7" portrait display sizes; install up to 4 displays in any combination
- Integrates with other Garmin avionics, allowing seamless control and display of information such as traffic, weather, radios, audio and more
- Features built-in Connext® wireless technology for flight plan transfer and more with select Garmin portables and mobile device apps such as Garmin Pilot™
The G3X is a large glass flight display system designed for installation in experimental amateur-built and light sport aircraft (LSA). The non-certified G3X Touch system offers pilots easy-to-read, easy-to-use, high-resolution 10.6-inch flight displays with split-screen functionality and a host of advanced interface options – all at a great price.
To order a G3X system all you need to do is follow the easy 4 step process to ensure you have all of the appropriate LRU’s and Kits.
Step 1 - Select Display
Step 2 - Select Standard or High Performance LRU Kit
Step 3 - Select Autopilot
Step 4 - Select EIS
Step 5 - Select Additional Options
Step 5 - Select Accessories