You can buy our goods without VAT in compliance with several conditions within EU (except Czech Republic):
- Your registration must be filled in correctly with all essentials (especially a valid VAT and invoice/delivery address).
- You must send Certificate of Incorporation and copy of the certificate of registration taxes by the email to us.
Goods will be invoiced without VAT after verification of all data.
Note: Goods ordered for delivery by the courier company could be sent only to the registered office or the office of the company that is listed on an excerpt from the commercial or trade register.
Documents required to taking over the goods at a office, when the company is subject to VAT:
- Only executive officer or authorized person can take over goods ordered for pick up at facility.
- If employee come to pick up goods, required is power of attorney with the identity card number and signature of executive officer.
- Executive officer must show a valid identity card.