This straight cable includes an electret microphone with a Bluetooth audio and communications interface. Designed for aircraft owners who prefer an installed, aircraft-powered headset, the 6-pin self-latching plug is inserted into the panel connector of an installed wire harness. Flexible power circuitry with auto-on allows the headset to turn on automatically when your avionics panel is turned on, and switch seamlessly from battery power to aircraft power without compromising headset performance. Two AA alkaline batteries also can be used with the optional dual plug or single-pin U174 adapter, allowing the headset to be used in other aircraft types.
- Industry-leading active noise reduction with clear audio and comfortable fit
- Audio prioritization controls with multiple customizable settings
- Auto-on feature automatically turns on A20 when aircraft power is detected
- Metal connectors for robust and durable performance
- Popular on many new and homebuilt aircraft
- Wired aux audio input
- Full-function Bluetooth capability provides Bose® quality sound