Honeywell SmartTraffic CAS 100 System
The SmartTraffic collision avoidance system (CAS) 100 system offers three models of commercial traffic alert and collision avoidance system (TCAS). Known as the TPA-100 TCAS processor family, this next generation product has sufficient processing capacity to incorporate future automatic dependent surveillance broadcast (ADS-B) IN functionality.
Honeywell offers three versions of commercial TCAS within the TPA-100 TCAS processor family, the TPA-100A/B/C, and they are available in both 6 modular concept unit (MCU) and 4 MCU ARINC form factors.
TPA-100A – A direct replacement for the TPA-81A, it is interchangeable with the TPA-81A. Aircraft modifications are not required.
TPA-100B – A direct replacement for the TPA-81A, it is interchangeable with the TPA-81A. It is change 7.1 compliant.
TPA-100C – A traffic computer with SmartTraffic has all the functionality of a TPA-100B and provides the mandated ARINC 735B compatible TCAS II functionality with RTCA/DO-300 hybrid surveillance.
SmartTraffic ADS-B IN functions are selectable options and include:
- AIRB/VSA – enhanced airborne situational awareness and visual separation on approach
- SURF – enhanced situational awareness on or near the airport surface
- Oceanic in trail procedure (ITP)
- Long range active (without ADS-B) TCAS surveillance (up to 120 nautical mile)
- RTCA/DO-317A compliant ADS-B IN functionality with range up to 250 NMI
- Easy maintenance and event data access
- ANT 81A - TCAS Antenna
- Airbus A300
- Airbus A320
- Airbus A330 340
- Citation Encore
- Citation Ultra
- Dassault Falcon 2000 Classic
- Dassault Falcon 2000 EX / DX / LX / LXS / S (EASy)
- Dassault Falcon 50EX
- Dassault Falcon 7X
- Dassault Falcon 8X
- Dassault Falcon 900 C / DX / EX
- Dassault Falcon 900A/B
- Dassault Falcon 900EX/LX EASy
- Gulfstream G450
- Gulfstream G550
- Gulfstream V
- Leonardo Helicopter AW139
- Pilatus PC-12 NGX
- Pilatus PC-12 NGX
- Pilatus PC-24